Sunday, January 31, 2010

HER-HOW TO HAVE ABS. HIM-HOW TO HAVE MORE ENERGY


There is a qigong exercise that I call the lazy persons qigong. It requires one to sleep on it. Yes just lie down and breath. It is also call the 2-4-2-6 diaphrammatic breathing exercise. It generally increase oxygen flow to the whole body. This results in rejunevation of cells and detox the body. Cancer patients weak and pale from chemo and other treatments will find this exercise amazing as their face will be reddish with a glow within a week. I use it when with the first signs of gout (which I inherited as genetic trait of high uric acid). About 3 times a year it makes me hop about like I was literally stepping on hot coals of fire. But with this exercise I can preempt it before it develops further. It helps with chi and blood circulation to remove the build up of uric acid in my toes. However when I taught my wife this excercise I did not expect another amazing benefit. She was doing it 2-3 times a day. About a week later she said she wanted to show me something.She lifted up her blouse and proudly showed off her .....abs! It was sculptered and firm but don't expect six packs. The fact that previously it was saggy (you know what child birth can do to your figures) and now this WOW! I did not realise this exercise is also good for figures. After the initial results which she proudly showed off to her sisters she continue religiously and now her posture is great when before it was a little haunched and her chest lifted. She looks simply great. We joked how we could teach it to others, "Girls do you want a great figure? Just come to our slimming qigong classes".

I had been driving to Kuala Pilah  every two weeks to visit my daughter in her NS camp. I seldom travel far perhaps once a year for a holiday.The journey takes 4 hours to and fro. At the end of the journey I was like puff out and dead tired. My age is catching up. This morning I was already feeling tired before the journey and decided to do EFT on this tiredness. This anxiety that I may feel tired during the journey and I tapped for not feeling tired but energize. I was so surprised to find myself so energized that when I reached home I even volunteered to cook for the family and after which I did my EFT exam studies on DVD. Normally if I am exhausted I would fall asleep watching those how to videos but not today.WOW! EFT sure is great when you need more energy.

With Happiness
Isaac Lim
http://www.eftwonder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment