Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A MOTHERS SUFFERING & MORE SUFFERINGS.


Mothers will always be mothers. Their maternal instinct does not end when her child turns 18, flies away from the nest, becomes employed or even find a nice girl and settles down. They still fret and worry anxiously about their children. I have under my care some mothers who are already in their 80's yet they constantly worry about their children who are married and with their own families! Nature can be cruel but I guess without mothers most children would not have survived on their own. We do owe them a great depth of appreciation for all they are willing to give up for the childrens sake.

The problem arise when mothers expects appreciation to be their due. They become sensitive when their children fails to buy them a meal. When the children fails to call them up. When their children fails to visit them as often as they expect. That is when they become angry feeling that they are not appreciated after all the sacrifices they had given. They become resentful and small words becomes big issues as it is interpreted through the lens of ungratefulness.

I had to do EFT for my own mum today as she though my brother wanted her out off the way by asking, 'Are you going back?' From a mole hill she turns it into a pyramid overnight. To achieve what Pharoahs took to accomplish a lifetime she churns her mind and emotion with intrusive angry thoughts the whole night. By morning she is an emotional wreak fuming from the ears and pouring from the eyes with self pity. Physically she was having body pains because of tense muscles and block energies. I had to do EFT on her and within 20 minutes she become more normal followed by qigong. EFT was already able to reduce her physical pain by 80% as it was mostly due to emotions. She said she felt more relax after the session. Her anger was gone replaced by forgiveness. I believe my brother owes me:)

At noon my staff came to me for shoulder pain that extend from right side of her neck to the elbow. She had difficulty sleeping and took pain killers that relieved her for a while. I believe those pain killers from Indonesia contains steroid. She said she was shy to come to me earlier. How people suffer for shyness sake simply beats me. In 10 minutes I healed her with qigong. She had a block nerve in her shoulder that cut off the circulation to her arms and it was cold and clammy to the touch. Why suffer the whole night and morning for shyness sake when you caould rid the pain in 10 minutes?

Isaac Lim
www.eftwonder.com


No comments:

Post a Comment