Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 New Year Fireworks -Youtube Links

A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
I ushered in 2009- SAFELY - in the secure confines of my bedroom. Yes, safe from being trampled by the rowdy crowd, safe from drunken drivers waiting to run down the first victim of the year. You don't know how safe I felt as the hands of the clock crossed the line between past and present and future. I heaved a sigh of relief that I am still alive and my family is safe. The transition between 2008 and 2009 is over. Thank God we made it through 2008.
I know you may say, 'That's no fun! You miss out on all the fireworks'. Wrong, I did not, on the other hand I am enjoying the best fireworks display from all over the world in that wonderful world of youtube and just to show you how much fun I am having I have decided to add the videos in this blog. Have fun.






Isaac Lim
www.eftwonder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment